My mom used to prepare this dish from our childhood when she dint even know that it was an international cuisine but with so much Indian touch that no one can think that this doesn’t belong to our native.
There I recreated the same with lots of Indian Spices,healthy can be used in breakfast lunch any course.
In Frame …. .
This is my entry towards the @varaistores for the THEME -flatlay.
Here is my entry to the talented hosts with the theme -side lit
Chopped onion-2 medium
Chopped tomato-3 medium
Chopped chilli-1 medium
Chopped capsicum-1 medium
Mushroom -3/4 -optional
Spices -red chilli,turmeric,coriander powder-1 tsp
1. Add 1tbsp oil and sweat the onions till golden brown ,add chilli to it.
2. Add chopped tomatoes to mixture,add g&g paste andcook for 10-12 mins.
3. Add all the spices and cook for 5 mins
4. Now create 3 wells in the pan and add the eggs .
5. Sprinkle salt ,red chilli powder and coriander powder on eggs and cover cook for 3 mins till egg is cooked.
6. Served with toasted bread or chapatis and enjoy.